Dubai and South Africa Vacation. Price is per Person, Based on Two Guests per Room. Buy One Voucher per Person.
Book by 3/17/20 or promo value expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Reservation required, subject to availability. All cancellations subject to $200 fee up to 90-day cancellation notice (notice has to be made in writing). If cancelled from 89 to 0 no refund. Airfare nonrefundable after booking. Must be 18+ to check in. Credit card required at booking and check-in. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier. Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees. Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Pacific Holidays at (800) 355-8025 to confirm. A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S. Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements. Airline weekend surcharge of $100 each way applies if you travel Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Extra night may be charged if the flight arrives in midnight. $4 per room per night Dubai city tax not included and payable locally. Fee to travel solo: $699 for 8-night Dubai & Cape Town options or $999 for 8-night Dubai, Johannesburg & Hammanskraal options.
Shop at luxury shopping malls and relax on the beach in Dubai, then head to South Africa to look at wildlife or view Cape Town's landmarks
Go Shopping in Dubai, Then Admire South Africa's Natural Beauty
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Boston (BOS)
- New York (JFK)
- Washington, DC (IAD)
- Chicago (ORD)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Houston (IAH)
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Pacific Holidays at (800) 355-8025.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
8-Night Dubai & Cape Town Hotels (8 nights + 2 overnight flights)
- 5 nights of accommodations at Hampton By Hilton Dubai in Dubai
- 3 nights of accommodations at SunSquare Cape Town City Bowl in Cape Town
8-Night Dubai, Johannesburg & Hammanskraal Hotels (8 nights + 2 overnight flights)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Hampton By Hilton Dubai in Dubai
- 2 nights of accommodations at Garden Court Sandton City in Johannesburg
- 2 nights of accommodations at Mongena Game Lodge in Hammanskraal
Attractions & Meals
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Cape Town city tour including Cape Castle, Company Gardens and early afternoon visit to Table Mountain (8-night Dubai & Cape Town package only)
- Full board and two daily activities during safari (8-night Dubai, Johannesburg & Hammanskraal package only)
Ideas for Your Vacation
These vacations from Pacific Holidays split your time between the glitzy metropolis of Dubai and the natural wonders of South Africa. In Dubai, which is historically known as the city of merchants, you can peruse the latest fashions at an array of high-end shopping malls or dance the night away at glamorous nightclubs.
What you do during your stay in South Africa will depend on which travel package you choose. The 9-night vacation includes a stop in Hammanskraal for safari activities, while the other package includes tours of Cape Town and a visit to the Table Mountain in Cape Town. You can spend the rest of your trip at leisure or exploring your surroundings.
- Dubai’s oldest building (Dubai): Explore the cannons and battlements of the Al Fahidi Fort, built in 1787, and visit the Dubai Museum inside.
- Postcard views (Dubai): Take a stroll along Dubai Creek to admire the glittering skyline from afar.
- Johannesburg Art Gallery: Completed in 1915, the art gallery currently houses works by Auguste Rodin, Pablo Picasso, and Claude Monet, as well as South African artists including Gerard Sekoto and Walter Battiss.
- Castle of Good Hope (Cape Town): Built in the 17th century by the Dutch East India Company, this is one of South Africa’s oldest surviving colonial buildings. A handful of onsite museums will fill you in on the long history of the site.
Call Pacific Holidays at (800) 355-8025 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; each traveler (including kids) must purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
Tours in Dubai
- Half-day city tour ($25/person)
- Dune safari jeep tour with dinner ($50/person)
- Dhow cruise with dinner deluxe ($39/person)
Tours in Cape Town
- Full-day wine lands tour ($79/person)
- Full-day Cape Points tour ($85/person)
Tours in Johannesburg
- Johannesburg city tour ($59/person)
- Soweto tour ($59/person)