Value for Money
Rome and Sorrento Vacation. Price is per Person, Based on Two Guests per Room. Buy One Voucher per Person.
Book by 3/24/20 or promo value expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. All cancellations subject to fee up to voucher price; travel insurance is highly recommended. Airfare nonrefundable after booking. Must be 18+ to check in. Credit card required at booking and check-in. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier. Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees. Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact go-today at (800) 227-3235 to confirm. A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S. Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements. $325 fee to travel solo.
Take in Rome's ancient landmarks before driving your included rental car to the scenic Amalfi Coast on this 8-day vacation
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Rail travel from Rome to Sorrento
- Rental car for the full duration in Sorrento
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at email@example.com..
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Osimar Hotel or similar in Rome
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hotel Central or similar in Sorrento
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
You can take snapshots of Rome’s iconic sights and marvel at Italy’s gorgeous Amalfi Coast at your own pace during this 8-day vacation from go-today. On day 6, you'll get a rental car to drive around and see even more beautiful vistas.
- Villa Borghese gardens: Explore nearly 200 acres of naturalistic landscaping, ponds, and wooded areas in Rome's most beloved park.
- Vatican City: View priceless artwork at the Vatican Museums and take in the awesome spectacle that is St. Peter's Square.
- Drink like a local: Sorrento is dotted with fragrant lemon groves, which are used to produce Italy’s world-famous limoncellos.
- Panoramic view: Visit Anacapri, on the island of Capri, for stunning views of the Bay of Naples from 1,000 feet above sea level.
Email go-today at firstname.lastname@example.org for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; please contact go-today for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- City sightseeing Rome tour (from $42/person)
- Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museums, and St. Peter's Basilica essential experience tour (from $99/person)
- Ancient Rome tour (from $74/person)
- Rome by night tour (from $65/person)
- City sightseeing Sorrento tour (from $17/person)
- Pompeii and Vesuvius tour (from $61/person)
- Positano and Amalfi cruise (from $167/person)
- Herculaneum tour (from $50/person)