Spain and Italy Vacation. Price is per Person, Based on Two Guests per Room. Buy One Voucher per Person.
Book by 3/24/20 or promo value expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. All cancellations subject to fee up to voucher price; travel insurance is highly recommended. Airfare nonrefundable after booking. Must be 18+ to check in, 12+ to travel. Credit card required at booking and check-in. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier. Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees. Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact go-today at (800) 227-3235 to confirm. A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S. Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements. City taxes are not included and must be paid locally upon check-out. $250 fee to travel solo.
See the Colosseum and La Sagrada Familia on this 8-day vacation in Rome and Barcelona; airfare is included
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Flight from Barcelona to Rome
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at email@example.com..
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Silken St Gervasi or similar in Barcelona
- 3 nights of accommodations at Osimar Hotel or similar in Rome
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
You can see two of Europe's most energetic cities during this 8-day vacation. Quirky and cosmopolitan, Barcelona starts the trip off and offers a contrast to the more traditional Madrid. Two architectural styles dominate the city—the medieval look that defines the Gothic Quarter, and the whimsical Art Nouveau buildings designed by the modernist architect Antoni Gaudí. You'll then travel to Italy’s capital city of Rome. Walk through the streets and you'll see ancient wonders and modern shops in a span of minutes. Rome is a city of contrasts—where Vespa scooters whiz past ancient ruins, and photo-snapping tourists share picturesque plazas with impossibly chic fashionistas sporting designs from top Italian designers.
Email go-today at firstname.lastname@example.org for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; must be 12 year or older to travel, please contact go-today for more information
Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades:
- Rome hop-on-hop-off bus sightseeing tour (48 hours) (from $42 per person)
- Ancient Rome walking tour (from $68 per person)
- Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill morning walking tour (from $72 per person)
- Barcelona hop-on-hop-off bus sightseeing tour (24 hours) (from $35 per person)
- Montserrat half-day tour (from $59 per person)
- Barcelona Highlights half-day tour (from $59 per person)